Wednesday, September 05, 2012

INAUGURATION DAY AND COLLEGE DAYS:

The day before yesterday 3rd september 2012 i'm entering to the next stage of my life with lot and lots of NERVOUS about my college days and future too. Every one spoke very proudly about the college, P.B.COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING,Sriperambadur. The inaugural was over now i've to go to my class i've to meet new faces and i 've to face everything boldly eventhough if i 've fear or nervousness.Ofcourse then they issued books and the faculties were friendly. The day in college came to an end at 1p.m. We had the lunch and we came back to home.
    Then yesterday i woked at 4 a.m and i'm getting ready eagerly to learn new good things from MY college from 6.30a.m i waited for my college bus and i got bus at 7.15 and reached the college at nearly 8 a.m. Only 18 students belongs to my department EEE... It may be even good for studies.  Faculties can teach more good for low strength. I took that thing in a POSITIVE approach. Then the classes ended well  yesterday.
     Today i went at 7 to bus stop to get bus. Because seniors said yesterday this is timing for our route , bus no:18. But unfortunately i missed the bus. Then i went in bus no:24. Today classes ended well especially my computer lab period. I learnt that i shoud be more and more active in all the lab section especially computer lab.My class incharge, is a maths faculty one of my most favourite subject. But he didnt start the class today so i'm going to start doing my 1st chapter rite now. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book 08: A Thousand Pieces of You By Claudia Gray

A very interesting book about traveling across universes to catch the person who was suspected as a killer of Meg’s father. Every chapter en...