Friday, September 14, 2012

15.09.2012:


Alas! 33 feared killed in Uttarakhand flash floods. Every day I will get THE HINDU newspaper only to do su-do-ku and the Hindu cross word. Today I learnt I got the above news, regretting news. For me daily test going to be held from tomorrow 8.00-8.40a.m.Every 1st period is test. It’s actually good thing but they are giving the questions before. Before my SSLC examination in 10th std. daily test will be held by saying the portions alone not by saying the questions. I followed that daily test and I got school first. Also the same thing happened on 12th examination but by giving the questions before and we didn’t get those questions in our public examination and so I got very low marks. I asked the senior students, why they have to keep a test like this by giving the questions? They said by giving the questions itself some people are getting fail in daily test so they are giving the questions before. My FOC faculty said those who need questions can say me I will give you and those who don’t want the questions say me I won’t give you the questions. Actually he said as I thought. So Monday I will say him I don’t want the questions. Then today’s program is watching Another Cinderella Story movie and Twilight a fictional movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book 08: A Thousand Pieces of You By Claudia Gray

A very interesting book about traveling across universes to catch the person who was suspected as a killer of Meg’s father. Every chapter en...