Wednesday, September 12, 2012

12.09.2012:


Wish U a very happy anniversary amma and  appa. 

I enjoyed my technical English class very much. I reached my home at 4.30 p.m. Power cut from 5.00-6.00 p.m in my area. I had done my writing works that time. And I‘ve to prepare few things in, Fundamentals of computing and programming subject. Because in all over Anna university college we are 1st to conduct exhibition in 1st year especially within a week my department (EEE) got this very precious opportunity because of FOC faculty. We’ve to thank him a lot for giving us an opportunity. Surely I will make use of this chance and I will make him proud. I’m eagerly waiting for this Saturday and Sunday to watch Another Cinderella movie. Already once I saw. Even though I’m waiting to see the film again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book 08: A Thousand Pieces of You By Claudia Gray

A very interesting book about traveling across universes to catch the person who was suspected as a killer of Meg’s father. Every chapter en...