Monday, September 10, 2012

10.09.2012

Today the classes went off good. But I don’t feel comfortable with bus. Because  they  are  asking  me  to  come  far  from  my  bus  stop. I complained to my college admission officer. He respected my speech and said I will inform to transport manager. But bus driver said to the transport manager something else … I don’t know. Driver took me to the transport manager at 3.15p.m and the transport manager hearing only driver’s speech. He is not bothering about student’s talk. This thing made me upset in the evening. I’m thinking to adjust this thing for a year if they continued more I’m going to change my college in second year. But I will miss good faculties. But it’s ok. My character is openminded, optimistic. So I will complain the principle if he took action in the honest way I will continue here or else I’m going to change my college.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book 08: A Thousand Pieces of You By Claudia Gray

A very interesting book about traveling across universes to catch the person who was suspected as a killer of Meg’s father. Every chapter en...