Tuesday, September 11, 2012

11.09.2012


Today the day was not so good. Because only 3 girls in my class. So, in lab we must do experiments with boys. Actually I never talked too much with boys. From my 8th std. only 1 friend I have in boy. Before that not even 1 person was my friend in boys. From my college days started 1 fellow use to tease me and call me but actually because of fear I will be like not hearing his voice. Today he is my batch in laboratory. He asked me notes for completing his observation. So I said here after you should not tease me talk in a friendly way if ok means I will give my note. He didn’t response me. Then I too just left it. And today I played a game with my sister. That game will improve our creative skills. For example some should start their “EXPEDITION” like I started “It was 6p.m when I entered into the silent filled forest. I started to move into the forest with great anxiety. Suddenly I heard a shriek noise and also a pot falling on my head”. Then the other person should continue the story. This will be entertaining as well as improve our creativeness. Ok now it’s time to do my college works. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book 08: A Thousand Pieces of You By Claudia Gray

A very interesting book about traveling across universes to catch the person who was suspected as a killer of Meg’s father. Every chapter en...