Saturday, February 12, 2022

Book 06: How to Change By Katy Milkman

This is an amazing book with so much research conducted on behavioral research. We can pick the strategy that works best for us. Only we know about ourselves better than anyone else.

It tells us how to overcome the internal obstacles when we try to do a new activity on regular basis. We always give excuses for the bad habits by saying, "Everyone does it!", but when our parents compare us with neighbor/relative/sibling (obviously for good habits), we will be like, "oh, stop comparing!" Well, that's human nature and we have to mold ourselves and this book can be very helpful to achieve that change.

Without knowing myself, I have done so many techniques in my life that this book describes. I was doing trial and error, tried hard to overcome procrastination. Maybe If I read this book earlier, achieving my goals could have been even easier and earlier. However, I am glad, I read this now. I know what to do if I need a change in myself.

So better read now than to be late! 😄

"Sometimes books don't find us until the right time." 😝

Follow my page @Insta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book 08: A Thousand Pieces of You By Claudia Gray

A very interesting book about traveling across universes to catch the person who was suspected as a killer of Meg’s father. Every chapter en...