Tuesday, September 18, 2012

18.09.2012:


Hi, today it was good. My FOC faculty gave us another question paper and said those who are dare can write my questions and those who are scared can write previous day questions. I started writing previous day questions. After finishing three 2 mark questions only I got his questions. It was actually very easy so I wrote answers for those questions. Yesterday I learnt only the questions what they gave. If I learnt fully means I will be writing more good. He took me to principal and proudly said she is the one who Darley answered my questions. I felt very happy. Then I use to take tuition in my home from 6.00- 8.00p.m. I will spend that time happily like I’m going back to my school life. What was my weakness in my school days, I use to make those as a strength for those children who coming to tuitions. And I even use to explain my positive strength's to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book 08: A Thousand Pieces of You By Claudia Gray

A very interesting book about traveling across universes to catch the person who was suspected as a killer of Meg’s father. Every chapter en...