Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Quotes.!!


The people that are there for you on your darkest nights are the ones worth spending your brightest days with.

To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don’t worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest. 

Quiet your mind and open your heart. Let the love of the universe flow through your heart. Let the love in your heart flow through the universe. 
You deserve to be with somebody who makes you happy. Somebody who doesn’t complicate your life. Somebody who won’t hurt you.
The more man meditates upon good thoughts, the better will be his world and the world at large.
Don’t look for someone who will solve all your problems. Look for someone who won’t let you face them alone.
My past is my past. It made me who I am, I have no regrets, wouldn’t change a thing. I just don’t live there anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book 08: A Thousand Pieces of You By Claudia Gray

A very interesting book about traveling across universes to catch the person who was suspected as a killer of Meg’s father. Every chapter en...