Sunday, August 24, 2014

Quotes..!!


“The more man meditates upon good thoughts, the better will be his world and the world at large.”

“I can’t make people value me. All I can do is show them who I am, what I feel, and what I believe in. It’s up to them to realize my worth.”

“Sometimes some problems can only be solved if you are willing to shut your mouth and learn how to open your ears, heart and head.”

"The end Love you take is equal to the Love you make."

“It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.” 

“To dream by night is to escape your life. To dream by day is to make it happen.”

"When you have a good heart: You help too much. You trust too much. You give too much. And it always seems like you’re the one who gets hurt the most."

“Entire water of the sea can’t sink a ship unless it gets inside the ship. Similarly, negativity of the world can’t put you down unless you allow it to get inside you.”

“Don’t forget to pray today, because God didn’t forget to wake you up this morning.”

“No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress. You are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book 08: A Thousand Pieces of You By Claudia Gray

A very interesting book about traveling across universes to catch the person who was suspected as a killer of Meg’s father. Every chapter en...