Friday, August 29, 2014

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi..!!





Dear Lord Ganesha, :-
I don't know about the challenges my Friends are facing..
But You know everything..

I hear their silence,
You hear their plead..
I see their laughter,
You see their tears..
I see what they receive,
You see what they sacrifice..
I see their happy faces,
You see their scarred souls..
I know their faith,
You know their doubts..
I know about their dreams,
You know about their fears..
Today, I pray to You to give them everything they need & bless them for all times to come.
Wishing all my friends and their families worldwide a Happy Happy Ganesh Chaturthi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book 08: A Thousand Pieces of You By Claudia Gray

A very interesting book about traveling across universes to catch the person who was suspected as a killer of Meg’s father. Every chapter en...