Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Be Confident:

*God never gives a burden heavier than we can carry*

*Not matter what, he wants us to be more happy than sad*

*If Birds sing after a storm, why can't we?*

*From dark clouds we get precious water.*

*From dark mines we get valuable jewels*

*From our dark trials comes to our best blessings from God*

*The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy*

*Empty pockets never held anyone back, only empty hearts and empty heads can do that*

*Always think..*

*Life is great*

*I believe in myself & God

*Today is going to be a great day*

*Anything is possible with God

*I am always succeeding*

*I am important*

*I have unlimited potential*

*I am special*

*I am more powerful than I know*
Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book 08: A Thousand Pieces of You By Claudia Gray

A very interesting book about traveling across universes to catch the person who was suspected as a killer of Meg’s father. Every chapter en...