Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother’s Day !!

Mother's Day, Mother's Day Messages, Mother's Day Greetings, Mother's Day Greeting Cards, Mother's Day Email Cards, Mother's Day ECards, Happy Mother's Day Messages 2016

No one can be as selfless as you; as sacrificing as you and as understanding as you! Lots of love and good wishes for Mothers Day!

I don’t care how old I am. If I lose my mom in the Supermarket, I will panic.

A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book 08: A Thousand Pieces of You By Claudia Gray

A very interesting book about traveling across universes to catch the person who was suspected as a killer of Meg’s father. Every chapter en...