Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Facts Of Life..!!


“I’ve seen better days, but I’ve also seen worse. I don’t have everything that I want, but I do have all I need. I woke up with some aches and pains, but I woke up. My life may not be perfect but I am blessed.”

“You can have anything you want if you are willing to give up the belief that you can’t have it.” 

“Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.” 

“It’s beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.” 

“You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks.” 

Our character is what we do "when we think no one is looking.”

“Don’t be mad when someone else starts to appreciate the person you took for granted. What you won’t do, someone else will.”

“The tongue has no bones, but is strong enough to break a heart. So be careful with your words.”

People may not always tell you how they feel about you, but their actions will speak for themselves. Pay attention.

“If you’re looking for a happy ending and can’t seem to find one, maybe it’s time you start looking for a new beginning instead.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book 08: A Thousand Pieces of You By Claudia Gray

A very interesting book about traveling across universes to catch the person who was suspected as a killer of Meg’s father. Every chapter en...