Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Funny....!!


1) If someone ever tells you that anything is possible, then ask them can you chew water.? Epic Win 

2) First year of marriage: the man speaks,the woman listens. Second year: the woman speaks,the man listens. Third year: they both speak and the neighbours listen.

3) Seeing a spider is not the problem. When it has disappeared now that's the problem.

4) A blond texts a friend, What do I.D.K & I.D.C mean? The friend texts back,I don't know and I don't care. Blond texts and says,OK I'll ask someone else then

5) Emergency call: "911, What is your emergency?" "Two girls are fighting over me!" "So what's the problem sir?""The ugly one is winning."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book 08: A Thousand Pieces of You By Claudia Gray

A very interesting book about traveling across universes to catch the person who was suspected as a killer of Meg’s father. Every chapter en...