Sunday, October 13, 2013

The Best Lines By a Man..!!



"The Best Lines ever said by a Man.....!!" 

When I was born, A Woman was there to hold me....... My Mother 

As I grew up as a child, A woman was there to care & play with me..... My Sister 

I went to school, A Woman was there to help me learn...... My Teacher 

I became depressed when I lost, A Woman was there to offer a shoulder... My Girlfriend 

I needed compatibility, company & Love, A Woman was there for me.. My Wife 

I became tough, A Woman was there to melt me..... My Daughter 

When I will die, A Woman will be there to absorb me in...... Motherland 

If you are a Man, value every Woman
&.
If you are a Woman, feel proud to be one..


Awesome.... I feel prooud of myself....!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book 08: A Thousand Pieces of You By Claudia Gray

A very interesting book about traveling across universes to catch the person who was suspected as a killer of Meg’s father. Every chapter en...