Friday, October 25, 2013

Nice...!!


When I'll be dead....., your tears will flow,.. But I won't know... Cry for me now instead !
you will send flowers,.. But I won't see... Send them now instead !
you'll say words of praise,.. Bu
t I won't hear.. Praise me now instead !
you'll forget my faults,.. But I won't know... Forget them now, instead !
you'll miss me then,... But I won't feel... Miss me now, instead
you'll wish... you could have spent more time with me,... Spend it now instead !!

Moral: 
                  ''Spend time with a person you love the most , the one you care for. Make him/her feel special, for you never know when time will take them away from you forever''!
You think,you would share it later.... I say share it now instead!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book 08: A Thousand Pieces of You By Claudia Gray

A very interesting book about traveling across universes to catch the person who was suspected as a killer of Meg’s father. Every chapter en...