Wednesday, November 09, 2016

Quotes:

Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.

Love and desire are the spirit’s wings to great deeds.

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Sweet mercy is nobility’s true badge.

Defeat should never be a source of discouragement but rather a fresh stimulus.

True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future.

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.

I know where I’m going and I know the truth, and I don’t have to be what you want me to be. I’m free to be what I want.

Be happy. It’s one way of being wise.

Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.

Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book 08: A Thousand Pieces of You By Claudia Gray

A very interesting book about traveling across universes to catch the person who was suspected as a killer of Meg’s father. Every chapter en...