Friday, November 18, 2016

Quotes:

I didn't know I was a slave until I found out I couldn't do the things I wanted.

Silence is a true friend who never betrays.

Ever tried. Ever failed. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

The flower which is single need not envy the thorns that are numerous.

What we think, we become.

Act like you expects to get into the end zone.

There are two ways of exerting one's strength: one is pushing down, the other is pulling up.

I like criticism. It makes you strong.

There are better starters than me but I'm a strong finisher.

I like feeling strong. It keeps my mental floor higher.

Stay strong. Stand up. Have a voice.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Love is the poetry of the senses.

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Success is only meaningful and enjoyable if it feels like your own.

Begin to be now what you will be hereafter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book 08: A Thousand Pieces of You By Claudia Gray

A very interesting book about traveling across universes to catch the person who was suspected as a killer of Meg’s father. Every chapter en...