Monday, February 29, 2016

Read It..!!


Everyone says that loves hurts, but that’s not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Everyone confuse these things with love but reality, love is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain and makes us feel wonderful again.

I don't care about losing people who don't want to be in my life anymore. I have already lost people who meant the world to me and I am still doing just fine.

I'm at the Stage When Some one Says, " I'm leaving " doesn't effects me anymore.. But When Someone Says, " I'll Be always There For you " , It Literally Makes Me Laugh..!!

The day YOUR loved one stop expecting from you is the day you have lost YOUR name in there HEART.....!!

Praise a person as much as we like..But limit our words while criticizing, Because.., Criticism is one loan that everyone is dying to return with huge interest. Be wise to use words.

Studies have proven that praise rather than criticism is the best way to help employees improve.

It is legal to film a police office performing duties in public, and they are not allowed to see the footage without a warrant.

70% of women say smartphones are interfering with their romantic relationships.

The "Gangnam Style" video has surpassed 2 billion views on Youtube and is the first Youtube video in history to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book 08: A Thousand Pieces of You By Claudia Gray

A very interesting book about traveling across universes to catch the person who was suspected as a killer of Meg’s father. Every chapter en...