Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Just Loved these lines...!!


When I got enough Confidence, the Stage was gone..
When I was sure of Losing, I Won..
When I needed People the most, they Left me..
When I learnt to dry my Tears, I found a shoulder to Cry on..
When I mastered d Skill of Hating, Someone started Loving me from the core of the Heart..
And While waiting for Light for Hours when I fell asleep, the Sun came out.. That's LIFE !!

No matter what you Plan you never know what Life has Planned for you..

"Success introduces u to the World, But Failure introduces the World to you .."
- Always b Happy !!

Often when we lose Hope and think this is the End...,
God Smiles from above and says, "Relax, Sweetheart; It's just a Bend, not the End !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book 08: A Thousand Pieces of You By Claudia Gray

A very interesting book about traveling across universes to catch the person who was suspected as a killer of Meg’s father. Every chapter en...