Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Book 01: Thanks a Thousand (A gratitude Journey) by A.J Jacobs

 



In the busy world, we forget to be grateful for the things/people we have in our life. We forget how lucky we are! We never appreciate the 'good' in and around us.

I am so grateful for each and everything I have, for each and every person I met in my life. ❤️

This book is all about the gratitude trail. Started with the love for coffee (I am a coffee lover too) and ended with how grateful we should be for who we are and for what we have!

This book also gives a lot of information about so many things that's being involved in our day-to-day life and how much we should be grateful to have it. 📖📚

I have been to NY a couple of times and I was able to relate to so many stuff that came up in the book. ✈️

The next time I visit NY, I will make sure to stop by 'Joe Coffee' to have my cup of coffee. ☕️

I am glad I read it. When I completed this book, I listed the things I am grateful to have in my life. I enjoyed the gratitude trail. Hope you guys will love it too!😍

It is a ‘Feel Good’ book!

Do you like to read this book? If so, please like this post and comment "Please share the e-book" with your email ID. Enjoy reading!

#Project_Gratitute
#Be_Grateful
#Happy_Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book 08: A Thousand Pieces of You By Claudia Gray

A very interesting book about traveling across universes to catch the person who was suspected as a killer of Meg’s father. Every chapter en...