Saturday, December 24, 2016

Merry Christmas!!

Christmas isn’t just a time for family & friends, it’s also a time to read festive facts that you wouldn’t read at any other time of the year! So far in my blog, I posted very few facts about Christmas and at last Christmas arrived. :) Let's wait for a year for more facts about Christmas. I wish you all a Merry Christmas.

Christmas Eve Facts

It is a fine seasoning for joy to think of those we love.

I love Christmas, not just because of the presents but because of all the decorations and lights and the warmth of the season.

I’m wishing you blessings and joy this Christmas.

Image result for merry christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book 08: A Thousand Pieces of You By Claudia Gray

A very interesting book about traveling across universes to catch the person who was suspected as a killer of Meg’s father. Every chapter en...