Monday, September 01, 2014

Facts..!!


“Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong.”

“Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.”

“There comes a point in your life when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will.”

A "moment" was a medieval unit of time. One hour had 40 moments. ( So basically when we say a moment please, we mean 1 and a half minute please.. Interesting...!! ).

"The brain shuts down your vision when you turn your head quickly, to prevent motion blur."

"People with higher IQs tend to have a more difficult time falling asleep at night due to increased brain activity."

"Every 3 out of 4 people have glossophobia, the fear of public speaking."

"Sweden pays students US$ 187 per month to attend high school."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book 08: A Thousand Pieces of You By Claudia Gray

A very interesting book about traveling across universes to catch the person who was suspected as a killer of Meg’s father. Every chapter en...