Thursday, July 20, 2017

Quotes of the day..!!

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

A room without books is like a body without a soul.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.

Friendship ... is born at the moment when one man says to another "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself . . .

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book 08: A Thousand Pieces of You By Claudia Gray

A very interesting book about traveling across universes to catch the person who was suspected as a killer of Meg’s father. Every chapter en...