Thursday, February 26, 2015

Nice :)


A famous inspirational speaker said:

“Best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman, who wasn’t my wife.”

Audience was in shock and silence.

He added: “She was my mother.” (A big round of aplause and laughter)

A very daring husband tried to crack this at home. After dinner, he said loudly to his wife in the kitchen: “Best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman, who wasn’t my wife”
Standing for a moment, trying to recall the second line of that speaker…
.
.
.
By the time he gained his senses, he was on a hospital bed, recovering from burns of boiling water!

Moral: Don’t Copy, if you can’t Paste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book 08: A Thousand Pieces of You By Claudia Gray

A very interesting book about traveling across universes to catch the person who was suspected as a killer of Meg’s father. Every chapter en...