Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Facts..!!


“What counts is not the number of hours you put in, but how much you put in the hours.
”

“Promises mean everything, but after they are broken, sorry means nothing.”

“Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.”

“Before you Speak, Listen. Before you Write, Think. Before you Spend, Earn. Before you Invest, Investigate. Before you Criticize, Wait. Before you Pray, Forgive. Before you Quit, Try. Before you Retire, Save. Before you Die, Give.”

“Time is free, but it’s priceless. You can’t own it, but you can use it. You can’t keep it, but you can spend it. Once you’ve lost it you can never get it back.”

“The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naïve forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget.”

“There comes a point in your life when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will.”

“When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.”

“It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book 08: A Thousand Pieces of You By Claudia Gray

A very interesting book about traveling across universes to catch the person who was suspected as a killer of Meg’s father. Every chapter en...